CATS EXCLUSIVELY COVID-19 GUIDELINES
We are a family here at Cats Exclusively and that definitely includes you and your cats. A pandemic is a stressful time but we'll get through this together! Based on CDC recommendations and NYS executive orders, we have instituted policies to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Note that these policies can change with little notice so please call us so we can inform you of our latest processes. Here are the basics of what you need to know:
- Please call us first to arrange anything you need: (585) 248-9590
- Our full suite of feline services are available: Exams, Vaccinations, Surgery, Ultrasounds, Digital X-Rays, In-House Lab Testing, Pharmacy, Microchipping, Dental Care, Boarding, and Grooming.
- We're sorry but no clients (people) are allowed in our office at this time. Our doors are locked during normal business hours.
- All our services will be provided car-side. We will meet you in our parking lot to handle all your cat care needs. How's that for great service?
- We ask that you wear a mask while in our parking lot to help keep our staff safe.
- If you are confirmed to have COVID-19, you must arrange to have someone else bring in your cat or pick-up the items you need.
- If you have a feline emergency, please call our office right away at (585) 248-9590. We will do everything possible to see your cat at the earliest opportunity. If our office is closed and you feel your cat's health condition is serious, do not hesitate to contact your closest 24/7 emergency vet service.